- Please note: we do require payment after machine service and prior to return delivery.
- We accept card payment by telephone or BACS/bank transfer.
- All payment details are included at the bottom of the pro forma invoice issued when a service is completed.
Sending Your Machine
- When sending your Pacojet to us, please box and ensure it is well protected.
- Include your company name, address, contact email, telephone number.
- Please include the blade, spray guard (black rubber) and beaker holder.
- Courier companies such as UK Mail (Part of DHL) or the Royal Mail Parcelforce deliver to us daily.
- Guide weight: Pacojet 1 / Junior = 14 kilos, Pacojet 2 = 18 kilos
Send your Pacojet via courier to us at:
The Old Forge
Essex SS4 2DA
If you have any questions please contact us on 01702 258 639.
How we return your pacojet
Once your machine has been serviced/repaired we will send it back in a custom-made Pacojet box, designed to minimise damage in transit. Please retain this custom box, as this will make it easier for sending the machine to us for your annual service.